Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School & Stuff

School is back in session with a vengeance. I am trying my hardest not to procrastinate doing homework but online classes make it so easy! Damn you guys and all your interesting blogs. I foresee many sleepless nights trying to catch up on months worth of homework ahead. In the meantime this reminds of a funny joke:

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they are stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.

The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Johnny?

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

11 comments:

prunella jones said...

I love the idea of online courses. That would've been sweet when I was struggling to wake up for 8am class.

joy said...

That's a good one! I hope Johnny got a whoop-ass!

PixieGaf said...

Online courses are so convinent Pru. However the amount of homework given out is ridiculous!

ffleur said...

So that is how they do those road signs. Ought to make it "skool" just for fun.

Good joke Pix-minx!

Ryan said...

I am so grateful, for I do not start until Sept 28th. We are on the quarter system at UC Davis, so i have a few weeks of vacation left. I still have a trip to San Diego and Austin left in me before I begin my trip into hell the last week of Sept.

LA said...

Ryan - Are you a vet student?

Pix - That is a GREAT photo for this post! Bravo!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Good luck with school this year, Pixie. I'm feeling some serious envy that you are learning.

Ryan said...

No LA, I am an MBA Student, but I have many friends that are either Vet students or are veterinarians. I am actually going to Texas A&M University in a few weeks to visit my good friends Brad and Claire. They are married and are both veterinarians who are in residents at the university.

PixieGaf said...

LA thanks I thought this photo was hilarious.

Ryan Austin is a great city I am sure you'll love it!

Mishy if it makes you feel better I am not learning that much yet.

GetFlix said...

As soon as I graduated, college immediately became a distant memory.

LA said...

Thanks, Ryan.

Flix - Word.