Tuesday, November 28, 2006
2. There is no such thing as being on a budget while you are at Vegas. Aside from the free drinks and free porn, everything else costs an arm and a leg.
3. If you are gambling and you do manage to win big, stop while you are ahead. The longer you are in a casino the more money you end up spending.
I am sorry I can't elaborate more, I have to move out by the end of the week so I am going to be taking a small break from my blog. Once I get settled in my new place, I'll share some more stories and hopefully pictures of my trip with you guys.
*Hugs & Kisses*
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
*Hugs & Kisses*
Monday, November 20, 2006
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
|You Are 20% Capitalist, 80% Socialist|
As far as you're concerned, all the wrong people have the power.
You're strongly in favor of the redistribution of wealth - and more protection for the average person.
To make matters worse I am also struggling with one of my online classes. I guess I should clarify this a little bit I am not really struggling I have a B but I want an A. I usually like to reserve my B’s for harder courses like Math or Physics but this online course is brutal. If I have any questions on the material it is so hard to get in contact with the professor and the course is solely based on test grades (plus he takes of points for grammar and spelling). I am really trying my hardest but so far my best seems to be a B. I guess what is really bothering me is that I am now questioning my intelligence, am I really capable and smart enough to go to medical school? I am going through a small crisis right now, any words of encouragment are welcome.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
On another note who is hoping for a Justin & Britney reunion? I know I am not. Sorry Britney but I think that Justin is better off with Cameron than he would be with you. I mean come on, you are a divorced country bumpkin with two babies and your career is in questionable shape. I never thought I would say this but that Cameron is a real catch.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Thursday, November 02, 2006
1. I love swimming but I am terrified of open water along with most forms of eels, sharks and jellyfish.
2. After watching Superman at 7, I convinced my younger brother that it was physically possible to fly. Little did I know that hours later he would break his arm jumping off our second story balcony trying to fly.
3. In high school my counselor coerced me to join a Deca marketing class where my high IQ scores and stubborn personality led my teacher to push me into competing in a local marketing contest. I ended up placing State but I broke my teacher’s heart when I refused to compete at any higher level.
4. I went to a Fabio book signing event at 11.
5. I had my first alcoholic drink at 7.
* LA & Ryan guessed it, I have never met Fabio. *
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
|Never Date a Cancer|
Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius
I caught Liza Minnelli on yesterday’s Law & Order, she did a fantastic job and at 60 she is still looking good. I have always had a fondness for her and since Cabaret is one of my favorite movies I was even planning on dressing up as Sally Bowles for Halloween but I chickened out at the last minute. You have to be really brave in order to pull off this Look.
I have binging on candy all day courtesy of my nephew’s Halloween bag and now I have a toothache. The last time I went to the dentist was a few years ago for a root canal and I came out learning two things about myself, the numbing serum wears off incredibly fast on me, and the dentist said I had a good liver.