Friday, August 18, 2006

Miracle or Madness?

Workers at a Califronia chocolate company have something new to celebrate, they claim this 2-inch column of chocolate drippings bears a remarkable likeness to the Virgin Mary. Prayer vigils are being held at the company and some people are even going so far as to claim this is a sign from God. I honestly don't see the resemblance and as far as I can tell all this is doing is making a mockery out of the Catholic religion. Honestly people do you think if God was going to show us a sign he would pick a chocolate figurine to do it with?

7 comments:

joy said...

Gross.

Prunella Jones said...

It looks like a bird to me.

PixieGaf said...

It literally looks like crap to me.

kookla100 said...

This piece of chocolate resembles an owl. But God is found in all living things which includes animals and chocolate, so who am I to question....aaah! Who am I kidding? It looks like a glob of poop.

prettykitty said...

haha too funny.

LA said...

I'm with Prunella and Kookla - I see an owl or an eagle.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info ups batteries .ecommerce merchant account Varisign merchant account mc merchant account boston disk data recovery Coach bag on shoulder Vente domaine vehicule Government fico score Most beautiful transvestites Sterilite wheeled tote Botox in orange county california offshore merchant accounts http www.aps quality international merchant account merchant account provider merchant account get started immediately Chlamydia and zithromax treatment ca public employee retirement system