Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Star Jones is a Hippo

I was browsing through some magazines yesterday and one of them featured an article on Star Jones with a picture similar to this one. My two year old nephew who is obsessed with pointing out animals sees the picture of Star Jones and looks at me with a quizzical look on his face before finally pointing at Star

"Hippo" he asks looking really confused.

"No, its just one hell of an ugly lady" I tell him.

But this does not sit well with him and he keeps on studying the picture of Star until finally gasping with clarity "Oh Monster." he says. I burst out laughing as he walks away content that he has classified the beast that is Star Jones.

10 comments:

joy said...

Ewww.

bird said...

oh....my.......!

ffleur said...

ah, the wisdom of children. Great little story Pix.

My theory: Star had weight-loss surgery. That surgery will result in a big scar on her abdomen or a bunch of little ones from a laproscopic procedure. Either way, a scar, right?

So now she admits to a breast lift but not to a tummy tuck. I think she also had a tummy tuck to get rid of the excess skin on her abdomen and "ta-dah" cut away the surgery scar(s)!

Reasoning is, Star has said, "maybe a bikini next year" (meaning this summer). And she won't do that with a scar, or her much-protected secret will be revealed.

BTW, the tummy tuck scar will be low like a c-section so easy to hide in a bikini.

I now hang my head in shame that I have spent this much time thinking about Star and her scars (runs to hide in corner)

(shudder) Star in a bikini? And we thought the world would end when Tomkitten is born...

GetFlix said...

Monster? It works for me. She's ugly on the inside.

LA said...

She's such an arrogant bitch. I really don't care what she looks like, but I hate who she is.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Bwahahaha... That is so funny.

"Oh Monster." Too hilarious.

Pope-rah said...

from the mouth of babes....

Jesús said...

hahahah hippo monster...he couldn't have said it better.

PixieGaf said...

Its amazing how kids can see right through you.

jane_austen said...

Children are so perceptive!.....I cannot stand Starsquatch, she is so ugly on the inside, it makes her even uglier on the outside....what a waste of space.