Saturday, April 22, 2006

I Wish I Knew How To Quit You

It is been less than a week and I miss the hell out of all you guys. From now on ignore any Hiatus post I might make in the future. I can never stay away from my blog longer than a week. Here is a couple of good quizzes I found that made me think of all you guys.


Your Alias Should Be:
Athena Mckayla
What Should Your Alias Be?



You Are 40% Girly

You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit.Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way.
How Girly Are You?

5 comments:

bird said...

Yeah Pixie Glad you are back!

I am Lana Emilie...I like that, sounds European

And I am 36% girly...same description as you,Pix!

I actually am not a tomboy but the rest applies...I love makeup,animals, bubble baths and gossip but that's about it for girliness. Jeans and a ponytail all the way!
:)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

My Alias is Madisyn Ayanna and I am 48% girly.

Although with the name Madisya Ayanna, I think I should be like 98% girly. :)

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Valentina Rosa

joy said...

I'm 72% Girlie!

You're a pretty girly chick, and you're not ashamed to admit it (or wear pink).
But you're also practical. You can hang with the guys, as long as they're not too gross!

anaKonda said...

My Alias should be:
Janelle Miracle – WHY? Would I be working undercover as a stripper???

I’m 76% Girly!