Sunday, April 02, 2006

Things I Love

Ladies this bra is amazing! It is so comfortable, it has great support and it is simple yet sexy at the same time. However at around 45$ a bra it can be a little pricey but it is a good investment none the less.








God knows I love StarBucks and fancy coffee as much as the next person but I don't always have the time or money to go. So whenever I am craving some good flavored coffee and do not have any means of going to StarBucks I just add a little of this creamer to my plain coffee (My favorite is French Vanilla) and Voila! It taste almost as good as StarBucks.




CoverGirl's OutLast Lipstick is awsome. Although it does not really last all day, they have a broad selection of colors to choose from which last longer than the average lipstick. My favorite colors are Bronzed Satin and Berry Plum.




5 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Do you think that's the bra Dolly Parton wears??? :) I'll check it out. I often wonder though, does she have hers custom made??

LA said...

I ALWAYS buy good bras. They are SO worth the big bucks not only in quality and comfort, but they last so much longer that I actually think they ultimately are a better value for the $.

Thanks for the hot tip, Pix!

LA said...

p.s. I'm a Defencils mascara girl myself (Lancome).

PixieGaf said...

I think she might have to N.V. she is very well endowed.

LA is that a real good mascara? My eyelashes are so short I need to use about three coats of mascara to make them look big and by the end of the day I end up having racoon eyes.

GetFlix said...

Yeah, that's a good coffee trick that'll keep 2 or 3 bucks in your pocket!!